Sunday, November 06, 2005

Goodbye I'm Tired

Suddenly had this thoughts.Actually not sudden.I have been thinking about this long ago.Due to much consider.I've really decided to quit.Online stuffs is coming to an end.I'm really tired.Habbo is driving me crazy.Somemore all these probs can get into msn.As for maple?Killing monsters is more bored.

Perharps one day i may return.With a total different idenity.No one will knows it's rongfang.I want this name to totally vanish from the online world.Msn will be gone too.I really am tired.Really is.I cannot stand it anymore.Those probs are killing me.

I really cant let go.It's hard.Been habboing for almost a year.It's tough to bid goodbye.Dun treat me so well.If not it will be more hard for me to say goodbye.Cant bear to part with my habbo family and my dear litez gang.What should i do?I'm really so confused now.

Maybe i'll hide elsewhere.Hide in a place nobody knows me.Maybe i'll still be online but msn will be gone.As for other online games.Maybe i'll be in a different idenity.Why can't i be straight forward?Just end it quick and simple.Dun drag it on anymore.I can't possible be in habbo for my whole life.

Habbo is getting liveless.I can just stone in hotel view for 6 hours straight.If not i will be in my room stoneing till get auto kick.No place for me to go.No one pei wo.I can stare at my computer screen just plain stare doing nothing at all.I rather dun online.Isn't this pathetic?Really had enough of this le.Go anywhere sure will have trouble.Hiding lor.What to do?

All my old pals are gone.Soon i will be next.Dun worry for those who still have my hp no.I'm still alive with my hp.Maybe this will be my last post on blogger.Maybe it will not.Whatever i did.I do consider it well.Farewell.Take care.It's all maybe.I still cant put down.Maybe i will be back.

Maybe i just need a break.A rest is what i want.Dragging this for so long.I'm tired.