Saturday, November 05, 2005

Super Bad Day

Today is bad lah.Woke up to find my whole face kind of ugly.Those blemishes.Eww..Turned into pus.Stupid lah.Then is whole day bad and mad.I hide offline for so long wait for jeff's sms and watch frog.Then he still din reply.Something is wrong la.Haiz..

Just received jeff's sms.Seems he's not feeling well.Poor bf.Take care la.Dun always online till so late.Haiz..Health not good still want chiong.My health ytd night was in bad shape too.Super bad gastric.Dunno swollow how many medicine le.Then ah ha.This call from him sure does help.Chat chat awhile din think of the pain and ta da.Better.

But later is chest pain.Zzz..Terrible one.Mum keep ask me go for a scan.I dun dare.And the pain is getting worse.Haiz..Giddy and headache now.Having some stupid prob online.Go maple hide and kill monsters better.

Am i too fierce sometimes?I sure i am bah.If not those guys wun be so scared of me le.And mei and ger also.Am i making all worried for me?Why does all try to cheer me up?Hmm..i'm not suited to be sad de.Lots of friends around me care for me.Thanks guys.

Going to maple to find my another batch of friends.I miss mei.Din saw her whole day.Haiz..I really had enough of habbo prob.Making me headache.Old de young de all dunno how to think.Tml maybe going out with jeff.Go eat ah!Dun wan care le.Shoos now.Tata~~