Friday, November 04, 2005

Outing Day

Recently i'm seldom online.Been going out and trying to save alittle electrictly.So sometimes at home also wun be online.Today went out again.Woke up quite late.Is everyday woke up late la.Lol..Went to see doc.3 weeks liao.After that woah!So late le so rush over to meet friends for dinner at chinatown.

Luckily din lost my way.Transfer via north east line.First time saw so many passengers de.More scarier then normal lines.I was stupid la.No need transfer north east line also can.Gong me.Not again!Haha..Dinner was zi cha!WAH!Love it leh!It's been 2 years ago since i last ate zi cha.Lol..Really de leh!Pai seh sia.Haha..

Dishes were my fav!Hotplate tofu.I'm still drooling at the thought of it.And prawn paste chicken.Hmm there's sambal kangkong and hot and sour soup too.First time taste the soup and i'm hooked.Too bad.It's sourish so can only have a scroop.Aww.. =(

Then was chatting whole night long.3 girls =market!Lol..gossip about lots of stuffs and discuss a couple of matters.Leave there about 10pm.Would sure to go there again.It's quite convinent and the food was tasty.I'm just back not long ago.And am feeling hungry again. :S

Board the bus and hmm.the air con FOC de issit?Cold like siao.Then there's this ger ger here who seat beside me and her mum was at the opposite.Funny wor.Keep sms each other.So cute.Actually i dun really like kids.Esp naught ones.Find them noisy.But guai de i love lots lor.Gers better.Fun to play with.Some very sweet mouth de.Keep jie jie me.Haha..

Just a short update.Still got lots of things to settle.I'm now sneezing.Should be the air con too cool earlier.My face!Argh!!So many blemishes.Aww..Not mei mei le. =( Ok bah.Shooing off for my newspaper time now.Tata guys~~