Thursday, November 03, 2005

Busy Holiday

I'm busy everyday.Just come back to update a short post.Litez having a event tonight.So i guess i will be busy till quite late.Morning got woke up by lots of sms.Aayrn and my niece yunsu.She got msn at long last!Lol..Yeah..Easier to keep in touch.

Holidays are the most scary days.I will got bug by alot of ppl.Eww..Busy lah.Haiz..Some dun understand.From now on.No more msn contacts i'm going to add.Once bitten twice shy.So that is why i online late today.Lots of stuffs to do and wanted to hide.Lol..

Hide into maple just now.Haha..When i'm bored and there's nothing to do.Will go mapleing and kill those mosters.Aww..Too cute to be killed lah!Help!And tmr's going to be another busy day.Wun be online till late night i guess.Going to see doc and hmm.Having dinner outside.Mum's not cooking.Will be asking friends out to join.I'm bored stiff!It's a friday!

Hehe..I'm now eating snake to update my blog.Just now blogger gone crazy.Can't go the webby and all it's blog.So i got to update now.All's crowded for tonight's event.Cool!Boo!Lol..I gtg now.Still need to dj at 9.Busy night.Had enough of snaking.Tata guys~~