Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Busy And Exciting Wednesday

Why did i say today is an exciting day?Cos kena shock till can die.Still in blur blur mood tio a nearly died news.My ATM card tio eaten up!Waa..Scary.Lao pa la!Dunno how to use the atm machine.My card tio swollow up. :S Run to bank lor.Get a new card.Luckily all the money safe.Never going to let dad touch my atm card again.Scary.Also change my chen to tan.Wonder why last time my surname used han yu pin yin.Haha..Dun care le.All is fine.Yay!

Then went to plaza later.And find out ppc is out of stock.Got to run elsewhere again.Roam awhile in plaza.Go chat with uncle francis and find out need register for prepaid sim.Ask dad bring mum's sim card over.Then go find aunty eng.But then popular also out of ppc stocks.Zzz..

No choice but got to run to lot 1 lor.At last catch some ppc in world of JJ.Seems there only left about 5 cards.Lucky me.Shop around lot 1.Walk pass the watson and seiyu.Lol..Keep thinking.Keep laughing.All must have thought i siao liao.Haha..Cos there is pengz.Dun say le.Buay tahan.Keep thinking of the hide and seek.

Haha..Dun say le.Say what i bought ba.I grab a DRESS?!?What?Lol..Unbelievable sia.RONGFANG WEARING A DRESS?!?Ok i siao le.Cos really very seldom wore dress.I look skinny in dress but this one dun.Bought it at more then words.Haha..$10 nia.I love flowerly dress.Looks nice.Dun wan be tomboy la!Mei mei! xD

Bought a hello kitty calculator.Mum nagging.Says u got alot of money to count?Zzz..My old one spoilt le mah.If not i buy for wad?Nvm..She nag enough le.Haha..All mums are naggy.Hmm..Listening to fish's new song.Lu Hua.Not lu cha la!Nice one.Love her soothing songs.Btw u all might have notice.There's song in my blog!I'll be changing songs quite often.Keep a lookout.Actually wanted to change blog skin too.But lazy so leave it alone first.

Old K radio is back.With their pro dj colours.She's still as great as ever.Stress lah.Their sounds quality so good de.Tough rival liao.We got to jia you!Yup yup..Dun worry.Relax.Each has it's own style.Somemore we have gone international.Stress.Lol..Ang mo listen to me is huh?What?Lol..

Ytd night creep online again.Dad coughing too much for me to sleep.I tio infected le also.Whole family coughing la.Help la!Then come maple with jeff lor.Walk here walk there in maple.I can even lost my way there.Pro -.-'' Offline soon after i level up.Maple bo liao leh.

Habbo got a new furni again.Lodge lamp.I prefer pura de.But of cos still bought it la.Haha..Today is lame day round 2 again.Lol..Siao one la.What talking us?Hmm anymore rounds?Lame round 3?Lol..Fun fun!But bills will fly.Mai la!Shh =X Dun tell u all wad is this.Force me lor.Lalala =P

Last thing.I'm fine really fine.It's all over.Relax.Nothing will happened.Yay!Cheers!Haha..I'm siao recently la.Hey!Youting update her blog le.Yay!Cheers ger.Everyday wait for update leh.Must do it always k?Gosh i'm hungry.7.30 soon.Frog frog!And i'm hungry now.Shooing off for dinner and frog frog liao.Long update today.Tata guys.Pss..Dun copy my tata la.Got copyrighted fee to pay de u know?Lalala. =P Tata again~~