Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Dang Wo Men Tong Zai Yi Qi = TROUBLES?

Yup yup no wrong.When all are together=troubles.Habbo family are the same as real.Xiang chu hao tong zhu nan.Din even live together can get a war le.I hate being sandwich.Since i last join habbo till now.I'm always a piece of ham or tuna.KIAP in between.Afew friends even dun befriend me cos of it.Some quit habbo le.I thought yeah the end.But it's not.A new batch of war.

Like this song dang wo men tong zai yi qi.Litez gang!My habbo family.Too many habbo siblings can die.Really wonder what will happen if i have real siblings.And all starts a war.Straight jump and kill myself suan le.The most thing i hate is tio sandwich.From young till now.From real to now in habbo.Zzz.Why am i always the middle man?Pass msg also me de.Kaoz lah!Bu yao lah!

Just ran off to hide awhile.No eyes see le.As my msn nick says.Zi wo cui mian.Leave my mind blank.Wu shi=wu shi!Yeah!Count me out of all those wars.Can die.I only want peace between all.Live in hamorny.But guess it's hard.This is the world we are living in.Must learn to adapt.

One job gone.CASE de.Aww..Now the most better one is jie's there.But it will be a tough one.Dunno if i can handle it well.Dun want to burden others again.I keep giving ppl troubles since young.With me this burden around.All things sure unsucessful de.

When i'm angry or sad.Sure to find jeff.He can let me scold.Fu le ni.Can tahan my temper.My sandbag! *bish* Alot of other friends is angry make me more angry and quarrel with me.Win liao loh.But i really hate this temper of mine.Niu pi qi.Hey?Ppl born in ox is like that de? xD

Algren di says de dui.Give myself a break from habbo lah.Mai go habbo lah.Yeah!Sometimes i online also not in habbo de.Esp holidays and weekends.That's when all the WW3 starts.All like eaten huo yao.If not is step on di lei. *kaboom* Dead!Haha..Shooing back to habbo bah.Not again. *groan* Lol!!I still can't live without habbo.Got to stock my ppc again.Tata guys~~