Monday, October 31, 2005

Mixed Emoticons Day

This morning got mei's sms to jio me out.Orchard AGAIN.Lol..Recently keep going orchard.City cat liao.Not mountain tortoise le.Haha..Me,mei and xiong.One old two young.Old de at back chase.Always like that.With me they can't steng lah.Better.I will scold!!Lol..

Actually ask jeff also.But he broke le.Since last time went out with me de fare card till now din top.Is -$$ now. -.-'' Somemore said no money top cos he bought a new monitor AGAIN!His old one overheat.Zzz..Win le.Woke him up again.Pai seh la pal.I dun call u liao.

Today indeed very surprising and lame.Received a call from ***** <-- this is to protect the person's info.Is tio force by me to call de. =X Lol.. Jia lat sia.Speak rubbish. :S Dun even know what i saying 40 mins gone. -.-'' Haha..But funny converstation.Mei and xiong nearly fainted when they know it's who!Nearly need to call ambulance liao.Got so shocking meh? -.-''

And ah ha!Zzz..My voice is indeed fierce bah.Sounds very bo song.Mum keep scolding me for this.Cannot blame lah.I seldom got phone call de.Then dunno how to express myself well.So turned out this way.Pardon me.All dun scared.Wun eat u all up de. xD

I only know i need to control my bill this month.Flying soon.Actually today only walk walk window shopping.Din bought anything. o.O First time lah!Unbelieveable!Lol..Walk le hungry eat old chang kee.Then jalan jalan 5 shopping complex then ba lek. -.-'' Like that also fun.Haha..

Came back is nearly heart attack again.Hope it wun be me.And hope my dear friends are all saved.Dun wan a big group to break.Haiz..Sad la.No matter what.We support each other so long le.All the best guys.I'm shooing off to go back habbo.All there sia.So crowded tonight.Tata~~