Sunday, October 30, 2005

My Litez Family!

I love my litez family.Really very grateful to all of the staffs.They support me.Teach me new things.Care and concern for me.My life change with litez.I learn to be more independent.I learn to wise up and grow up.Hope this litez strength will never break.Litez lights up my life.

Ytd night is a terrible nightmare.Terrible and horrible.Hate to think of it.In fact whole of ytd is scary.Dun wan to say le.Let it be.Whatever needs to come will come.It's fate.Quite surprised that fire da ge will notice the sadness in me.Do i really show out my mood?He talk to me whole night.Saying lots of things.I know what to do le.Thanks da ge and all litez staffs.

Log off at nearly 6am.Too upset to sleep.Family prob,habbo prob and health prob.So many matters to worry.And when i just doze off.I had this terrible nightmare.Dream of kai ma scolding me a liar.She dun wan ah fang le.Shock up.Haiz..My mum my dad and kai ma all dun wan me le.

Still feel like crying now when i think of how lonely i am.Thanks for the strength my habbo friends gave me.Let me feel alittle warmth.I've just eaten alittle bread.A choco one in fact.When did my taste changed?I begin to like choco.And i begin to like jay chou.His ye qu i keep repeating these few days.Stomach hurts now again.Oh man.Bloated again.Haiz..

Jie called me just now to chat.And i was thinking alot and alot.Do i really need somemore to take care of me?Am i really so useless?I'm a burden lah.Leave me far far is the best choice.Just as the mystery person who tag.Wonder who that person is.But what he/she says is correct bah.Jie ask me if i would like to go causeway point.Late le.If go see doc also no time.Tml i'll go myself ba.

Ending my blog for today.Night is coming again.Time is precious.I can't afford to lose any min.I was asking mei and jeff they all out tml.Spending more time with friends.At least this can cheer me up alittle.Friends care are better then nobody care.Shooing off to take a bath now.Tata~~