Saturday, October 29, 2005

DJ Day

DJ day today.So long never dj liao.Glad listeners never forget me.Instead they were looking forward to me djing.Thanks alot guys.Been very busy and tired so din dj recently.And i need to stock up more songs. :S Still got alot of songs listeners ask for but i dun have.Must jia you le!

About 3 hours of djing today.Read and played out about 30 plus songs.Wow!No dj take over mah.So i chop all the time.Now also.Sat and sun lack of DJ.All went out.Me is no one ask so stone at home to dj.Lol..Recently like the song jay's ye qu.I dun like jay's song but this one is really so soothing.And mayday's zhi zu.Both are quite nice song.My taste changed very fast de.Haha..

Hmm sian.Keep thinking of getting a job.But all those available de aren't not very good.So wait bah.No rush.Slowly pick a better one.I dun believe i can't find a suitable job.Jia you jia you!14 hours de.Pub de.Nah these dun suit me.Can't possibly spend all my time playing habbo.Need to get a life.Get a real life.Habbo also not the same le.Miss the old habbo and friends.

Ytd night creep back online at 4.Can't sleep.Heard lin dj.And keep crying.Haiz..Been thinking too much about last time de habbo.Whereby weikai,jeff,nieeniee,starlyn and ah shen were here.Missed them all in habbo.The fun times were gone.Nowadays habbo is filled with sadness.Only busy in litez or stone around.Not like last time we can chat alot.I can't mixed in with these bunch of new and young habbos.

Missed chatting in weikai's habbo club level 1.Missed ki siao with mei in jeff's room in the loo tele.Missed stoneing in niee's trade room.The polar bear pledge kissing.The choo choo train with jeff and niee.Sad that jeff dun even remember niee too.Haiz..Missed the times lyn jie,jas jie and me together with weikai.Missed kpo-ing with ahshen and mei in k radio room.Found that fai is back after so long.All gone.Can habbo be back to the last time?6 months ago de habbo is great.

Maybe i'm following in their footsteps soon to quit habbo after i found myself a proper job.Since i have bought full months of hc till year end.All my hc furnis will be a full set.I can be sure once i start work.No habboing for me.There's alot of things i'm unable to let go.Litez and all my habbo relationships.Haiz..Shooing off here this minute.Habbo is not as lively as last time le.Tata~~