Friday, October 28, 2005

My Eyes! T.T

Haiz..Busy till now then can online.The moment i came.15 msn conversation windows pop out!Angry and fed up lah.Din even have time to reply all came nudging me!Argh!!Can all of you give me a break?Thank you!Dying soon.Feeling sleepy and unwell.Having blury eyes recently.It's getting worse.I can't even see clearly what i am typing now. T.T

Just browse through trade rooms and found a familiar room.Habbo club level 1.Weikai's room!Immediently rush in.Sad lah.Of cos it's not weikai in there.Haiz..Still remember the time when a bunch of us all crowd around his room and chat afew hours.Every funny and ki siao matters happened there.Now there's only memories left.All gone.Habbo is not the same anymore.

So many matters when i just online.Console also non stop.Sian le la.Rooms got messed up and all.Msn msg also non stop.I hate weekends and fri.So many people bug me.Stomach not feeling very well now.I got to see a doc regarding my blurly eyes too.Keep getting this terrible headache.Me?Mum?Nonono!Dun think so much.But i'm feeling so giddy now.What is wrong?

Cannot giddy lah.Still have so many unsettle matters.Sometimes i really hate to online.Headache de lah.Haiz..Online now is more problems and much more things to do.Now is the voting of clan.Win le loh.6 groups ask me vote. -.-'' Who ask me to know so many of them.All my friends there!Faint le.Hc promotion later then buy.Sian..Eyes can't see clearly liao.Shoos here.Tata~~