Friday, December 30, 2005

Urgent

Everything is so urgent today.Woke up.Shock to find my hp dead.Battery used up. -.-'' Immediently go charge it.Ate lunch and rush up online.Habbo credits are double.Got to stock up my ppc.If lazy to go out.Maybe i wun go out.I wanted to go out lor.Is no one free to pei wo.Haiz..

There an urgent meeting tonight about litez.9pm!I can't watch my show again.Argh!!Too bad then.Litez more important.It's about version 3!Woots!And hey i have not got the call from delifrance lor.Guess the chances are low ba.When they look at my qualitifications, bound to give me a big fat XX.Lols..

Waiting for my hp battery to charge full.And maybe going out.Dump mum at home again. :X Bad daughter i am.Haha..But no one pei wo.Alone again i guess.But then di dragging me to jp to buy ppc.Bp i also lazy lor.Ask me go jp. -.-''

Got scolded lao hua yan by di saying i saw sala the litez news.It was a meeting EXcluding new staffs.I saw till INcluding new staffs. *hammers myself* Old le cannot blame ma.Teehee~~Chop cyndi's new song.Very lively.Jie mao wan wan.Weird song name.Haha..

Busy day today bah.Dun even know where i maybe going.All my cousins not available.Will decide about it later.Wondering if the call about the job will arrived.Wait wait and still wait.Off now.I feel sleepy!? *slaps self* Dun be pig pig la!Shoos~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the end, i feel chao sleepy.But can't sleep.Din go out.Dad was saying sms better la.So ma fan go buy ppc.So i did.Sms 10 times to get a double of 200c.Renew 6 months hc.And hope i save the credits and use it for around 6 months.

Went to try some of my clothes.Remember kai ye bought me the jeans from thailand.Size was 27.Last time it was dropping like siao.Now was.Tight like hell.Dang man!Size 27 leh!No wonder that day i bought the jeans at this fashion i had to buy size 28.Really so fat le!

Only 36kg and my waist was like cant fit in any pants.I had to jian fei le.Jian waist de fei.Fenni was saying throw some more flesh to me.Not a bad idea.Gladly to accept.Haha..I'm feeling alittle giddy now.Stupid CC.Dunno what programs or performace now.Chao si ren. *covers ears*

Online till 7pm and rest to watch my show.Woo~~Zhen ming tian nu.I love SHE!But then, mum dun allow me to buy the vcd.Sigh..Hope i can get the job!I need some income.Hope is getting more smaller.Dun think so much le.Wonder what the 9pm litez meeting is about.Hee..Shoos..