Thursday, December 29, 2005

Apply

Whole day was normal.Slept late ytd night.Doing some dj stuffs.Making jingles and ads.It was perfect!I can do it man.So happy about it.But dun dare to play it on air.I'm just trying them for fun.Halfway thru it.Junhao msg me.Asking if i'm busy.Haha..I put for fun de can?If not sure tio disturb and suan by u.But when i'm back, he says he's busy again.Buay tahan. -.-'' So end up din chat.Only says hi bye.Lol!!

Fai seems better.Not sure about it.I'm bored.So bored.Fenni's busy everyday.Sigh..I can't go out then.No money for it too.Went to look for uncle francis to look at the Nokia 6111.And fell in love with it.Mp3!Bluetooth!But still cost quite alot.I can upgrade next week.But after thinking.Maybe after CNY first.So abort the thoughts of buying.Cos i wanted the pink one.I will own it soon.

Went roaming to BP plaza with fenni at late night.I'm trying to look for a job.And shun bian pass the mag to ni.Uncle francis encourage me to try working part time at some shops in bp.I told him about delifrance.And he asked me to go for it.In the end, ni and me after some wishy washy and conisdering.Gave up sakura's.Thinking it's too tough.And i went to try for deli's part time.

The supervisor was kind.At first, i thought he's the manager.He gave me an application form to fill up.But i shoot him many questions and told him the truth about my health problems and education.He says i dun look like my age and my qualitifications level.And asking me if my health will affect my work very badly.I says i can't comfirm on this.He reply i'm great.Cos i'm honest with him.And says i got a nice name.Lols..

But the pay is quite low.Only $3 plus per hr.I apply for part timers.Work 4 hrs per day.6 times a week.Total up is about $300 plus per mth.So low.And somemore got to pay for the uniform which is $100 plus per suit.Sigh..But at least can kill my boredness.If they dun mind me and gave me a chance.Maybe i'll work.Final decision lies with the cafe manager.Hope i'll be hired.

Must have confident in myself.And try for everything.Too bad fenni dun wan to try with me.Sigh..Will see how.Wait for the call before doing anything.At least will have a couple of hundreds to spend per mth.And can buy much more stuffs and can save more.I'm now hooked on the song in the show zhen ming tian nu.Which is sang by JS called wo bi xiang xiang zhong ai ni.Nice and soothing.Am feeling alittle tired now.Hope the good news arrive soon. *prays*