Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Cheer

Very upset to know that my baobei twins cousin spend their birthday alone and lonely.Sigh..That's why i ask u gals out.At least u wun be alone.No one should spend their birthday so lonely.I've been having this feeling for a couple of years.It's quite sad.Gals do remember that i'm always here for u.I'm here to pei ni men.Cheer up. =D

Ah fai's in a bad mood too.Haiz..How to cheer u up ne?But u do really shock me when u call my house phone at 12am. -.-'' Wake my parents la u.Ask u save my hp no le.Lol..Chat with him whole night.In msn and phone.Dunno how to make u feel better.Do sleep alittle la.Try not to think too much.Anything, u still have us.Ur friends are still here. =D

Ask me not to treat u too well.In case blar blar blar.Trust me.U wun de. =P This line of words do shock me much.I dunno he have that thinkings de. =S Aiya..My dear buddy.Dun think le la.Hope u will feel better and forget about the matter soon.And sleep la u.If not hammer u! =P

I'm bored.Sigh..Next week sch starts for the kids.No one pei wo le.And fai's started work.Me?Trying to find a job lor.But then fenni says after CNY cos she's lazy to work now.Wo de mei ar!Oh well..Maybe i'll find one myself.She's busy everyday.No time to pei wo go out. =~( Busy pat toh-ing is it? =X Hahaz..

Afew weddings are coming up in habbo.All litez de.4 of them i think.Going to be broke by sending those wedding gifts.But felt happy for them.At last my evilness works.My screaming of propose!Lol!!Ytd attended fudgey's.Today should be fan fan and more.Woots~~

Got asked to a movie at J8 with those junior djs.Why all asked me de ar? x.X But i'm lazy.Late la.Sorry hor.And hmm..Just saw there are new rares out.Tian ar!Not again.Sulake really going to squeeze us dry.But same for me this time.I'm not going to buy rares.Hehe..But i like them lor.Help lor.Sigh..Waiting for people to send me. =X

At last can listen to litez today.No buffering.But i'm sure it will later. -.-'' Waiting for version 3 of litez.Not yet arrived!Ahh!!I can't wait le la.Btw..Radio alrite for me but not msn.I had problems logging in.Dun care le la.Off my com soon.Bored!Off i go.Shoos..