Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Fear

I don't know what is wrong with me. Whatever i do, it's always wrong. Whatever others do, it's always right. I hate myself. I hate those suckers around me. Why is this world so unfair to me?

9++ pm. I should actually be still watching television. But that part which shows in hospital and pushing into op theatre roses up my fear. I can't help screaming. Reminds me of last time mom went for her removal of brain tumour op. Twice of it. This left a big scar in me. I can't forget it.

Blood, i saw blood all over. I smell all those medicine smells. I saw ICU. I saw patients gasping for breathe. I saw blood dripping from my mom's nose. I saw those tubes and oxygen mask on mom. I saw mom trying to talk but can't. I saw myself controlling my tears.

I smell hospital's medical smell. It's so strong! I saw those black green bruises on mom's arm. I saw those stupid juniors doctors. I saw prof ong. I saw doc ivan! I saw blood. I saw Tan Tock Seng hospital! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!

Can someone get those off me? I beg you. I can't stand it anymore.