Sunday, January 29, 2006

Happy CNY!

Just back not long ago from uncle's house. I gham the time with Fenni and meet them there. Cos will be super sian without her. Poor yang yang was sick. But kind of shock he grown so tall and shuai le. You qian tu! Jie help u introduce GF! :X Their com spoilt so wouldn't be reading this. If not i kena huntum. LOL!

Slept at 6 plus ytd. Poor me. Keep got bullied by kio kor. T.T Ah Fang not for u to bully de la. But he's just playful. He's nice de la. Keep chasing me to sleep. Jie too. These liang jie di. =.= So play and ka jiao him. Is i tio ka jiao more. Till 6 plus i bth ran off to find zhou gong liao. xD

Ytd's reunion dinner was bad. The steamboat pot was half spoilt. Had to hold the plug if not the electric wouldn't be connected. And those ingredients are not really tasty. Mian qiang pass only. Envy twins. They in malacca ate at restrauant. *drools* Da pao some for me!!!!

Ok back to today. Tio drag up by my dad. =.= AH FANG AR! Scary. Who wouldnt' wake? He's so noisy lor. Only 12 plus and i'm forced out of my bed. Dilly dally and went to uncle's there to bai nian. Saw my cousin jie. And her 4 kids. Woo~~!! Got one shuai ge wor! Her 2nd son. 19 this year. So shuai and shi mao. Last time saw only a book worm nerd. :X Unbelievable. He dye his hair golden. And looks japanese. Kawaii~~!! But we didn't talk de. LOL.. Wondering if i have any girl friends to introduce him? xD Tang jie! Yao xi fu ma? LOL :X

Her 1st son same age as me lor. Went NS le. Then saw cousin kor too. His kid so cute! The ger ger 3 this year i think. As chio as her mother. Cos my cousin all shuai one. Unlike me. So ugly. LOL! Collect 5 ang paos which is already over $100. Woots woots!

Fenni wore a skirt today! Grr!! Never tell me we go jie mei suit ma. Hai i wear the jeans and blouse. So old lidat. My those nephews heng didn't really go call me aunty! =.= Same age call aunty. Weird. Then we chat. Is me and Fenni giggling non stop. Then went home le lor.

On the bus. Fenni and me ki siao. Snap so many pics. With my power hp. Good quality wor. Bu snap bai bu snap. But alot got my dad behind de. LOL! So end of my bai nian dairy le lor. Tml twins back then go their house. After maybe in malacca for awhile. Shou suan le la! Shoos~~!!