Saturday, January 28, 2006

CNY Eve

What a stupid CNY eve. Bored to death at sg. Should go into malacca and have a reunion. Twins are in malacca now. Argh~~!!! Tao yan! I also want to go la. T.T Sigh.. Maybe last minute chiong in on monday if got bus tickets. Wonder if mum can tahan long distance bus anot.

Tonight? Steamboat 3 people nia. Not much difference from normal days. Forget it. Sian half le. This year's CNY shucks. Not in a mood to celebrate too. Seems like every year we would sure have some misfoutune. So sad. It was like 6 or 7 years without a happy CNY.

Don't know how many years ago was da cousin passing away from cancer. Whole family was sadden. We didn't celebrate CNY in uncle's house for a couple of years. Next it was ah gong who pass away. We did went to uncle's house. But it's to bai ah gong. Didn't celebtate CNY for 3 years. And then it's mum who fell sick for 2 continue years of CNY. Spending those days at home taking care of her if not is in hospital. Then this year, it's aunt's turn. Her son my cousin pass away. So wouldn't be going to her house this year. Sigh.. Last year is the best. I miss last year's CNY. When can we have a reunion CNY again?

That's why i said i prefer to spend my CNY in malacca. But this year it was mum's turn to dilly dally. Sian.. I miss malacca la! Dad is screaming now. Say the number i gave him he should have go buy blar blar. It's just a HABBO no. Would you go and buy it? Number come out le then complain. -_- What the .......

Don't dare to think of tomorrow. Go uncle's house. Adults chat and kay poh. Aunt better don't ask me if i got BF or what what. Ya i know i'm 22 liao. Blar blar. I go pass to ni. xD Says she's prettier then me. If got bf also she first. =P Woah! Evil me wor. =X Ni you don't know hor? Last year she started to ask le. Alamak! Cham! Then we kids stone around. If Fenni's not there. I guess i will be rotting alone. My CNY? Only twins house. Uncle and aunt's house. Same same for all the years. So less relatives. So CNY spend or not. It's the same to me. Just a normal day.