Friday, January 27, 2006

Bored

Bored bored bored. Sending songs to junhao now. The whole album of weilian's. My whole computer is lagging till want to die. Recently singnet is lagging like mad. I just can't do anything. So i'll just rot awhile online and browse forums.

Don't even want to log in habbo. Cos will get spam like crazy. And lagging badly too. Already sian half liao. Maybe will be quitting habbo after my hc ended. Which is another 1 month more. Basically i'm tired of habbo and all the matters. It's just virtual stuffs.

Thinking of tomorrow. It's already CNY eve. And nothing to do at all. All matters i helped till cannot help liao. The stupid cupboard. Spend so much time to screw it back still cannot close. Argh!! Pushing the sofas and the table. Half dead now.

Steamboat dinner tomorrow as suggested by me. But will only make me more problems such as fixing the electric pots stuffs blar blar. Why must i do all those things? Alamak! 3 people also reunion. Boring. Should go in malacca and go join in the fun. But firecrackers? Count me out. =.=

Had a big headache after thinking of all those bo liao frog stuffs. Lazy to type it out. No ling gan also. No one looks at it too. So why bother? I'm off. Junhao's songs still have 50000 KB more to go. The whole folder is 80000KB lor! Faints.. Guess it's another hour. Tata~~