Friday, January 27, 2006

Lazy

Ok, i admit i'm lazy to do anything. Even watching tv i'm lazy too. Lazy to reply msgs too. Change my msn nick to what can i get her on valentine day? Got lots of replies back. I was lol-ing away. I'm not les la! Pleaseeee lor! Just thinking of what to get Fenni for her birthday which falls on valentine. Maybe bear bear? Or those babies deco. She should like it. Will go look for them after CNY.

Listening to high party 2 now online. Those songs are woots~~!! Think will be buying the album. It's so hot lor. Wo ai! x) Mei asking me for some songs now. I dunno which song to recommend her too. She dian i send can le la. I dunno how to recommend songs de. x)

Mood's great after listening to high party~~!! Yeah.. I'm lazy to go doc there too. Cos she will open on chu 5 ma. So nvm lor. Next week then go. Save alittle money. I need to save up money for my new specs too. This one dam can't see liao. Zzz..

I go back Zzz my online novel again. Think of alot of new topics. My life is around frog frog frog now. Haha.. Radio:Litez down for afew days wor. Means can't dj on lunar new year eve le?! T.T I cry la! All my pants can't wear le. Dam fat recently. 38kg now! #%$^%* Super tu lan. Need to jian fei liao. =(

Mei ask me to change my blog skin. Don't want la. Lazy lor. Still trying to find a nice song for my blog. Wondering which song is best. Man man browse lor. Shoos now~~!! Whoops! 5.30 liao! Time for tv first! But also lazy leh. Online rot ba. Later 9 then watch the show. x)