Thursday, January 26, 2006

Tired

Luan qi ba zao day. Creep online for alittle while to check my stuffs. Litez don't have much posts to comments cos not allowed to post recently. Our staffs pass also reseted. Now is waiting for stick to approved back to us.

Saw my tag kind of flooded today. Who's burger? Alamak. Ger and mei are here to tag today too. Found xiong's blog being removed. Sian half. So many bo liao things to do. Hide offline in my msn again. Was lazy to chat.

Wanted to get my music back for my blog site. But it's undergoing some maintenance. So have to wait. Those window media sot sot one. Hang again. Changed them back to normal soothing mucis will be better.

Watch frog's behind the sences jokes online video. Was laughing my guts out last night. Slept till very late today. 3 plus i think. Tmr wouldn't be at home. Going to doc's there ba. Shun bian shop shop. Fenni's bday is coming soon. Got to find her a present.

Busy and lazy day. Having mild headache recently. Sometimes hiding offline is better than online. Need a few days break. Habbo was sian half already. Purple draggies. Make me broke again. Don't buy le. Shoos now and wait for 9pm's show.