Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Stupid

Super stupid. My last two posts were being auto deleted and not accepted. Hence, i had to retype all these dumbos blogs again! Grr!! Hate it! I forget what i type about too. So wouldn't be typing a long post.

I begin with my family. Yea. Saying this year we don't need to go to aunt's house. So sad. Her son pass away last year due to bike accdient. Before that, afew years ago. Was grandpa passing away. And we didn't spend 3 years new year. Before before that. Was uncle's son passing away from cancer. These few years was a sad year for us. No mood to spend chinese new year. Cos it's not tuan yuan at all. How can we call this reunion? Hope the following years will be better.

I talk about my those handsome nephews too. One was my age and the other was 19. Other 2 i forget liao. Pardon. Seems they are in NS as told by my mum. We didn't talk to each other much so i'm not sure about them. They can't call me aunt nor i call them nephew. They can't call me jiejie too. That's out of rules. And neither can they call me by my name. That's inrespect. =.=

Hope those sad stuffs will pass soon. I have 2 sad memories in my mind that can't be forget. One which is the drop out of school matter while the other is mum's stays in hospital. But it's also these matters which makes me more mature in my thinkings now.

Recently i was hiding offline or rather didn't online. Habbo was log in and log out. Tired there. I need a break. So was watching my frogs vcd and it's forums. Shocked that i can keep repeating watching a same drama and never bored of it.

Think i need to apply for leave in litez soon. If not i'll get fired. A week or two of leave ba. I'm really so tired of online. Just saw a comment in litez. Jun Hao? Same jun hao anot? And under that post. They are guessing my age. Sort of. I'm born in dragon? Alamak oto. Think i so young? LOL!

I don't dare to type html now. Cos of those, i lost some of my posts. And my last post. You are not seeing wrongly. Cos i forget to close the tag. That's what i always does. So make all those posts messed up. If i'm a reporter in litez. Sure i'm fired already. Haha.. I only can talk but can't type or write well. My handwriting is worse then last time. Must practise more. Maybe i should write a real diary instead of blogging everyday.

I pause my chinese novels too. Was lazy to think and continue the story. Back to the show. Staridol! Woots~~ Wonder who will be out tonight? Back to sticking to the tv instead of com. x)