Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Sudden

So many things happen today. Just finish all my online stuffs including commenting in litez. I'm hiding offline again. Don't want to talk to anyone. Haiz.. Why must so many things happen? Sian..

First thing which is shock till i don't even know what to do now. I'll use their nick instead of their habbo name to protect their indentity. though some may know who he is

Baobai quitted habbo. Got an sms from him at night. Asking me jie. I give u my habbo account hor. Are you still habboing? I tell you. My reaction. Shock till my jaws dropped. Asked him why he wanted to quit. Is it cos of jas? He say nothing. But know him so long. If he says nothing wrong means there's something. I agreed to accept his habbo account. Cos of..

1) Hope he changes his mind and return back to habbo.

2) Don't wish to see him sell his account to others and gone forever.

Don't worry. I'll take care of your habbo character well. I wouldn't touch any of your furnis. Just promise to reconsider. I agreed that habbo is a sad place. Sometimes i also regretted joining habbo. But think twice. It's not bad to know some wonderful friends. minus those kns ones

You say in your blog asking me what should you do. I'm puzzled and shocked why things turns out this way. Perharps the only thing you can do now is give yourself a break. And continue caring for her. I don't wish to see both of you turn cold towards each. No matter what happen. Remember there's friends who still care for you. She does too. though she don't admit it








Actually didn't sleep much recently. Woke up by.. Not AGAIN! It's the MOE staff. Cos of mosquitos around our estate. Check for the don't know how many times this year and month. Yea yea.. Come attack me if those mosquitos are so hungry.

Another is quarreling between my parents. Over? A VASE OF FLOWERS! What the! -_-'' Crazy! Woke me up from my beauty sleep. And lunch was instant noodles. Sian half.. Zzz..

Received the letter from RC. And as what i expected. And all residents wishes for. The lift upgrading programe is going to be carry out. Bukit panjang's residents dam kiasu. More then 90% agreed for the upgrading. And it's going to be from 2nd quarter of 06 to 4th quarter of 08! Wah lao! So long. Forget it. Maybe i will go malacca then. Hate drills and noises.

Still thinking if i want to change my hp into the pink nokia 6111. Cos think twice. If i buy a hp with mp3 player. I can save my money on getting an mp3. And the camera is shiok too. Can save on buying a digicam. I can sign up again. 20 months is over! Shiok! But i still need to think. She bu de my 6101. I prefer flip phone then to slide phone.

Another sad case. Asked mum for my psle cert. She went to find but can't. Of cos la. I remember her shatter my piece of cert and dump it into the rubbish chute. Didn't even want to tell her. She will go huh? Is it? Oh well.. After her brain op. She forgets half of her life stuffs. -_-

But luckily i still kept my record book. I snatch it from her last time. Still sad. She don't know a job needs cert. A psle one counts too. And somemore my record book lots of bad grades cos of i didn't go for those subjects tests. Sian.. Only p1 and 2 de can see. P6 de is? Chinese sure A. English got B, C, D cos of i didn't go for orals, compos and blar blar. Maths and science more worse. See the record book makes me thinks of my past. So dump it back into my cupboard with the class photos. Sad. See liao also want to cry. Hai..

Long nagging blog today. Wonder who reads it though. I know that annoymous enjoys reading it. Lol.. But nah.. Just blogging out my thoughts. Don't even want to care if anyone reads. I'm lazy to update my chinese blog too. Will pause for awhile. Back to reading my favourite forum. Buai!