Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!It's 2006 now!Woots!Stomach feeling very quesy today.Wonder why.Have i ate anything wrong?Maybe it's cos of my late night.Should sleep early now.Had a long chat with Fai this early morning.Talking about his gf.Hope it's sunshine after rainbow now.

Start of 2006 means start of everything.I'm begining to get lazy on blogging.Will only type a short post now.Came online at 3pm.And got drag by di to another litez meeting.We are the first batch to try the new radio.So lucky.Shall stream it soon.Hope by com can tahan de 'geng'Lol..

Actually wanted to go make specs.I can't wear contact lences.Looks so fierce without my glasses on.And wonder why mei say i shock her ytd.She tio electriced by me.Make me so stress.Dun dare to walk close or touch her accdiently.Later she screams again. :S

I'm hooked on our new radio.The sound and music quality is so great!I really can't wait for version 3.So many new stuffs.Guess i still have time to online.No news from the job.Sure i'm not hired.Haha..Anyway..Dun really like the job.The uniform is way too ex!

My long old 5 paragraphs of blog is back again.Last time when in school.I always like to type 5 paragraphs of composition too.Haha..I can't change it.Just remember that it's another month to CNY!Woo!!Love it!Well..Blogging off now to take a shower.Happy new year once and again! =D