Monday, January 02, 2006

DJ

Whole day was spend busy dj-ing ytd night.Day time was testing out the new server.Had some problems at first.But thanks to our smart deer.TS di and my problem were solved.New server was great.The music quality was excellent.Very clear!

DJ for 7 hours ytd.Till 4am.Broke my record liao.Deer pass the mic to me.But my computer or wonder if it's internet speed can't stand streaming at 192 kbps.I can't mutitask from now on.If not will buffer like crazy.If not i had to adjust to 128 kbps or lower.

So busy that i dun have time for mei.Sorry mei.Cos we need to test out new server.And had to listen to bas for some stuffs.Dc on and off for YTY.The 'joke' she caused.When i first heard it.I was like omg!?Can't blame.She's new.Hope she can play songs now.

Keep disturb deer.Suan him.But got suan back by this smart deer.'Force' him to dj more and go download skype.Sure we will 'treat' u very nice.No worries.Remember my hammer! >:) Gosh!I'm so evil.Bully didi.Haha..Say about didi.I got myself another 2 didis. =D

Wonder what is wrong with Fai.Is he alrite?Saw him log into habbo for just 4 mins.But not in msn.Hope he's fine.Best is can catch him online today.So can ask him how he's feeling.About me.I'm still sleepy.Got drag up by mum at 2.15pm.Well..I'm off to rest again.Tata..