Tuesday, January 03, 2006

B-U-S-Y!

Slept like a pig today.Asked mum not to wake me up.And doze till 3pm! :S Woke up in a shock.But still dilly dally.Lol..Did some housework.And shock to find that my room is overflooded with dust. :S *ashamed look*

Spend my whole day lazing away.Will only online at 10pm now bah.Kind of bored.And trying to save electric too.I wonder when Fenni will be free to go out with me? T.T Leave some time for me pretty pls? xD

Maybe not sleeping too late.Slept at hmm..4 plus ytd.Whole night with litez gang.Lao ban really is so funny lor!Help lor!Found out many things.GI was actually same age as me?And BN is not as young as i think.Great.I told bas we really need more 'older' djs.

I'm suspecting deer has a clone hanging around us.Evil deer!Need to be spank.What more can i say about ytd night?Yea!GI!He complained that shi jie aka senior aka me bullied him.I scream back junior good to bully then can ma.Bas and me were LOL-ing away.And hey!He dare to took shi jie's pic and describe me as a pig!Naughty junior! >:(

Boring day today.Will be drifting real far from virtual world now.Fai seems busy.Started work i guess.No chance to talk to him liao.As for me.There's no reply from the job i applied.Sigh..I knew it.Maybe took over my family business?Sell fish sia.Market somemore.Sorry lor.Guess it's not my cup of tea.Hehe..

Will try to look for another job.Dun care first.Eating choco non stop recently.Seems to gain weight! T.T Glutton me.Can't blame.Sad is i dun really have time for my habbo siblings and friends liao.I online at 10pm.Those kids are going to sleep.No choice.This is life.Genaration gap.Adults important work.Kids important studies.Sure still have a way to keep in contact.As what Fai says.Yeah!

Off to habbo now.My double credits have arrived.Thinking if i should buy 6 months hc club at once.But scared it will be wasted if i'm not online much.Will decided what to do later.I still have a couple of months of hc left.That's all.Shoos.. =)