Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Dunno

Dunno mood today.Being woken up by my mum.Banging on my door at 2.30pm.Woke up in a shock.I thought it's earthquake or fire alarm. -_-'' She was nagging and screaming.If i found a job.Things wun be that bad.Sigh..When can i get one?

Stay up quite late to look into wang zi bian qing wa's forum.Funny like monkey.I was laughing my guts out.Taiwanese are really pro in editing the show.Become so interesting.Browsing through web and found a song in someone blog i like.Chop it out and use it in my blog.The song is by 7 flowers, my dear friend.

Litez V3 is released!Woots~~Love the cool chic feeling.Not childish yet it's soothing.Very retro!Nice!Many new colums are out.Was thinking of registering cute news so i can post some stuffs.But i need to learn all this first.Wonder which section i can help in?

Stick was thanking all the staffs for helping and encouraging him.Was kind of shock cos my name is being noted too.Glad all my help and efforts in litez is being noticed.Wondering who will grab the reward and get the promote.Sure it wun be me.Haha..

Get this announcement that hotel will be restarted in 5 mins.What new stuffs will be out?Rao le wo ba.I dun wish to spend any creds more.And hmm..Ikia is djing in 80kbps?Weird wor.Winamp keep siao siao de.Will auto kbps.Haha..

Listening to 7 flowers album now.Nice nice.Very sunshine feeling songs.Hope Fai found his sunshine too.Din get to talk to him recently.Guess he's busy.Well..Off i go.Feeling hungry again.Not again.There's fried bread. o.O *drools* Shoos~~