Thursday, January 05, 2006

Tight

Having cash flow problems recently.My whole family are tight on the pockets.Yet i cant do anything to help.Useless me.Thinking of cancelling broadband or handphone.But do u think i can live without them?Haiz..What a tough decisison.

Shock when i saw the bank book.Only a couple of hundreds left.From 4 digits turning to 3.Why can't he think?Mum's medical fee.Mine too.And the money we need to pay uncle for grandma's.New year is coming.I can't imagine what will become of us when withdraw the money for CNY for those ang pao.$100 left?Whole family expenses all there!

Blaming myself for not able to find a job.If only i study more.But it's u.U wanted me to quit school.Haiz..What to do?Bang head on wall die suan le.Bas was saying if i suddenly leave.That's irrsponsible of me.Yes i know.I dun want this to happen either.

Thinking of the MRI's scan which mum will be going for in april.3 more months.Where can i find a thousand dollars out?Any jobs.I'm willing to accept.This is not the time for me to be wishy washy.Tough chore i'm willing to try too.I'm old enough to think aren't i?

Dad is not young anymore.This family need to depend on me sooner or later.What can i do to give my parents a better life?I need health and wealth.Ahh!!Sickening man!Dying of vexed!Parents were asking why din i go out?Why cope myself at home everyday?Save money!Transport fee etc.What else?I dun want to rot myself in bed.Sleep to chase my worries away.

What a life i had.No lights shining upon me.Can someone shone a torch on me and bring me out of this darkness?Dun want to let my parents know i share their financial woes.Need to think of a way to earn quick cash fast.U are not thinking what i am thinking right?Off for dinner i'll go now.