Friday, January 06, 2006

Satisfied

Typing a post now because i'm sure i will not be blogging in the day time later. Just finish editing and posting my first litez post in staff news. Although it's hard to learn and master all those html stuffs. But i'm learning it slowly. Feel a sense of satisfication when the post appear 100% perfect in litez. I will try to add more posts from now on. Only in staffs news. I still can't post in public. People will laugh their heads off.

Bas says it's nice for first time posters. Now i'm trying to type in pure perfect english in my blog. To ensure my english are up to standerd. Need to speak more english too. Teehee~~ Now then i know that being a reporter is harder then being a dj. Dj use mouth. Reporters use hands and mind. It's tough. But i hope i can mutitask. xD

Asked Fenni out to causeway point later. It's time for my regular session with the docter. Haha.. But seems Fenni is sick. Saying that see if she's feeling better later. Maybe i'll drag her along and dump her to the docter there for treatment too. Lol..

Think i'm not coming back for dinner. Would like a long day out. Terrible bored and vexed online. Night time is even more boring. All students went to bed. Left me alone here. Chatting with GI shi di now. Funny guy. Can't believe he's the same age as me. Peek at his picture in skype. If that's him. He's not a bad looking guy! Haha..

TS di's nonsense stop by today. Really gave me and dd a shock yesterday. Heard that they both fall out due to a prank of his. Hope they are fine now. Di told me about a girl in his class. Please! Dun think about relationship now. Studies are more important.

Saw Fai online just now. I came on. He log off. Perharps break from work? He only log into habbo for about a couple of mins. Wonder how is him now. We really don't have any chance to chat. Hope he's really fine now.

Really a tough task to type in full proper english. Off now. Don't want to wake my parents up with my furious typing noise. Hope i'll be able to sleep early tonight. It will be hard i think. Eee!! GI shi di keep bully and suan me. I need to attack back! He's going to get it from me now! >:)