Friday, January 06, 2006

Sadden

Wonder who is still reading my blog. Not too many people i suppose. Maybe i'll close this blog. Kind of tired to type and update. I'll rather update in my real diary. Talking about blog. Litez's blog i still can't access in. Ahh!!! Tao yan la. I can only post and access staff part.

Didn't go see doc zhang today. Mum was saying nothing go for what. Waste of money. She will only says that when we are really broke. So whole day was spend lazing away. As usual. Help mum buy some groceries and etc. I don't even want to go make a new pair of specs too. Will cost around $200. Mum saying let u make u don't want to. Don't she know that cost $$$!!

HDB sends a letter saying that our block was luckily choose for the UIP programe. Which is upgrading of lift. Useless to me as we live on the 10th floor. Doesn't matter. Dad's cpf sure not much left. Guess we had to pay by cash. But i hate it when those renovation starts. Will drill all days and caused me a terrible headache. Perharps i will go hide in malacca.

Zhang shao han's new song pan duo la. It's weird to have her two famous songs about the same name. Ou ruo la and pan duo la. Next is lala is it? Haiz.. I don't even remember how long i have not dj. Tired and bothered by lots of stuffs recently.

Spend my whole yesterday night teasing GI shi di non stop. Night time is so bored. Including now. Lazy to reply to anything. I'll be back to post some screenies in litez staff news. Wonder when i can access public news?

Found that habz is official now. Kind of shock because Fai told be that he wouldn't go official. Disappointed that he lie to me. Is telling me the truth so hard? Or maybe it's not his doings. I will not bother much.

Now i only care about that weird fragrant smell. Someone dropped a whole bottle of fabric washerner at the stairs. I'm sneezing non stop due to my sensitive nose. Should go wash it away with a bucket of water later.

Don't care too. Back to litez and habbo now for awhile before watching the show at 9pm. The 7pm zhen ming tian nu is so sad. Last episode will end next week. Hope it's a happy ending. Tata~~