Saturday, January 07, 2006

Guys

Funny night yesterday. Revolves around a couple of guys. First was GI shi di. He's really not a bad looking guy. Looks like sly i will say. Same age with me but looks like 18. Hammer deer ar! We have no sparks! Shi di's voice really very ang mo. He don't believe what i say.

Well pity he can only go 64. While fudge only can 56. Mine can 192!?! Seems my com is still not bad. Back to shi di. I ask for comments after he dj. And alot says his 'apple crunching' very cute. Lol! Indeed. Shi jie agree. Jia you. You are doing great! And please rest if you are tired. I'm really scared he might just doze off infront of his com while on air!

Next guy is stick lao ban! He's so cute last night. Seems he's really tired after rushing version 3 for the last few nights. Hope he can get enough rest recently. He went off to sleep early. Before this, he goes wan an and muacking and say he love all. Haha.. Lao ban! We love litez and you too!

Then is deer lor! Bad deer! Bully me! Ask him share with me his maggie mee. He didn't! Somemore still says he drinking the soup and says it's shiok! Ahh!! Hammer you! Purpose making me hungry! But he's really a genius. A very nice deer didi. :)

Now is about Fai. He's better now. His mood last night was? Tired and sleepy. Lol.. But glad he's alrite now. Congrats once again to his habz for being official. Didn't really get a chance to chat with him after he started working. He's busy. Me too. Don't even have time for mei recently. Busy with litez and other stuffs. Basically is because i'm learning those html and becoming a paparazzi of litez. Haha.. Envy di. Wonder when i can mutitask too. I want to blog in staff blog!

Last guy is junhao!! He can't sleep last night and come bug me. So ask him to listen to me dj. He treat me as a juke box loh! T.T Bully me also. Lol.. Then invite him to play habbo. Shocked that he had an account there too. Named junha0! Haha.. So last night was busy teaching him some habbo stuffs. Hope he can come habbo more often. Pei wo!! Dun care. You better come! But he says i have so many friends. Do i still need him to pei? -.-''

Junhao log off around 4am after i log off my dj. At last he's tired and willing to sleep. Lol.. Mum ask me what time i sleep last night and chatting with who. I told her junhao and she says she remember him! ''There, that kay poh gong in pri wan loh.'' That's what she said. And i just LOL-ing non stop! No wonder till now all still remembers him. Because of his kay poh-ing! LOL!

No la. My mum remembers junhao as a polite guy who will call her aunty. And not forgetting his kay poh ness. She only remembers liu chuan and jun hao. Maybe it's releated he is poh jun hao. So that's why he's kay poh? :X I remembers that last time i keep hanging around with jun hao and qiu hui they all. I only had a few friends last time.

This guy talks are taking up too much space in today's post. I better end now. If not i'm sure those girls will drool over them. Lol!! They will only wouldn't drool over jun hao! :X Haha.. I only joke and suan people i'm familar. And poor guy. He's my no 1 victim! This is my revenge. Who ask you keep bullying me in pri? End now. If not i'll see flying parangs all over! Help!!! ~~