Sunday, January 08, 2006

Rainy

Rainy day today. I'm sleepy! Woke up at 3pm. Gosh! I'm getting more piggy. Slept late yesterday night again. Around 5 plus to 6 i think. Xiongmao come chase me off. T.T I'm actually still chatting and gossiping and listening to BN DJ-ing. Love da ge's so call underwater world roomie. It's chao nice! Da ge really is a genius!

Those funny guys lao bao bing act up again. They went high and go crazy. Ikia and me just watch show. Haha.. Poor BN, they better don't bully her. She's underage! =X And oh my! She dj for 12 hours! *fainted* Pei fu pei fu!

I blog in a short post in staff blog nagging my old grandmother story. Stress. Scared that i might have lots of spelling and grammer mistake. Luckily it's still alrite. More new staffs hired means more busy. Looking and commenting at litez will take a longer time now.

Really need to be careful in what i blog. Cos i post my blog add out in my msn again. Never will i think jun hao will come pop by. And eee!! He saw what i blog out. That kay poh gong stuff. =X Jia lat. Hope i wouldn't get murder for this. Haha.. :P

Can't rest once i'm online. Dragged to litez room. Next is pop by ah Fai's new club rain. I hide at door still can get caught by bryan84! Then all screaming RongFang~~~~ all over! Help.. Why litez and habz is the same. Habz staffs also knows me? o.O

Short post for today. I'm tired and sleepy. Had a sore throat coming up. Feels so uncomfortable. Hope i'll have some time for mei today. Sorry mei, didn't pei ni for about a week liao. Guess i'll be out tomorrow. Hope Fenni is free to go out with me. Off i go now to habbo. Tata~~