Sunday, January 08, 2006

Interview

Come back for a second post for today. Went for a job interview at delifrance. Kind of shock that the manager called and ask me to go over. Answer some simple questions. And i asked him back some questions too. Still feel the job not bad. Will get an average salary of $400 to $600 depending on the number of hours i worked.

As for the uniform matter, seems it cost $80 and will be deduted from salary each month. Will be refuned if we quitted the job. I was asked if i want kitchen crew or service. Of cos i would rather want service. Other notes are like. Give one week notice in advance if we wanted to quit etc. Might need to work everyday. Don't dare to think if i still have time to online.

Working hours have two shifts. 7am to 3pm or 3pm to 11pm. I would choose the 2nd shift. Min is 4 hours or 6 if i can take it. Just hope i wouldn't be post to other outlets such as CCK or west mall. If not my salary will not be enough. 1 meal provided. 30 mins rest time etc. I'm ok with it.

Back home and took dj. Ant pass it to me. If i'm really working, guess i have no time to habbo or dj. Watch awhile of RenCi Charity show. Dad would called to support them every year. Night time is boring. Chatted with Lydia mei. It's been a long time since we last chatted. I'll meet u out when i'm free. It's a promise. :)

Suddenly have the thoughts of going to malaysia. Long time didn't go visit grandma. Time is precious now. Still thinking of the job. If they don't mind me and let me try. Why not? Hope i'll received their call next week. Meanwhile, i'll try to spend more time with my friends and family.