Monday, January 09, 2006

Unbelievable

Unbelievable 1:

Can't believe it's raining AGAIN! I hate it! I tell you again. I hate rainy weathers. It spoilt my mood! Grr!! Off with the rain please!

Unbelievable 2:

Hard to believe that Fenni went out again! Ahh!! Why she never left some time to accompany her jie? I'm bored! Sigh.. Guess i'm destinated to be lonely and alone by myself.

Unbelievable 3:

Can you believe that chief justice Yeong's wife is crazy this year? She gave my dad such a BIG hamper! Yes! And i mean big! Really big! There's XO, bird nest and much much more stuffs. Shock me so much when i woke up. my dad actually place the hamper right outside my room and make me goes o.O?!!! when i woke up -.-''

Unbelievable 4:

I actually went to the blogger queen XiaXue's webby. http://www.xiaxue.blogspot.com Her posts were interesting. And it's real! I'll be sure to go pop by her blog again. No wonder it attracts up to 80000 viewers PER DAY! She sure live up to her name. And ps:she actually live at teban garden! which is just the block opposite my twins cousins Small world huh?

Unbelievable 5:

I'm hooked on wang zi bian qing wa's forum. And i mean it. I'm browsing through the webby every night to catch those edited wang zi bian qing wa's online novels written by taiwanese and some singaporen authors. Some made me laugh till like there's no tomorrow. Some made me weep till tissue box run out of tissues. Lol.. And the authors are really excellent i tell you. Check it out at: http://forum.settv.com.tw/viewforum.php?f=37

Unbelievable 6:

Can't believe that i'm having instant noodles again for lunch. Why does mum don't want to cook? She keep making her dogs. Fake art dogs somemore! -.-'' Grr!! Feel like dumping them into the rubbish chute.

Unbelievable 7:

That i'm lazy to go Doc Zhang's clinic again. Yeah. Curse the rain. Who will like to go out in this kind of weather? Making you soaking wet from head to toe even though you carry an umbrella! Can't the rain stop drizzling for one day? Just one lar! Mind you!

Unbelievable 8:

My radio:litez top 10 chinese hits are rotted for so long. It's been ehh.. Argh!! Forget it. I lost count since when i didn't host it. MUST really make it chong chu jiang hu! It's going to be a blast. And i mean it!

Unbelievable 9:

Can actually change my blog's song everyday! Thanks to iweb. http://www.iwebmusic.com Now changing songs per week or everyday is not a dream anymore! Muhahas!

Unbelievable 10:

I'm actually working soon. And i bear to leave habbo? o.O! Yes. I maybe quitting habbo due to work. I prefer money then rotting. Wahahas! I can't wait to spend my hard earn money like crazy. MP3! Digital cam! Nokia 6111! Here i come!

10 unbelievable matters. I'm back to rotting. Zzz.. What boring days i have recently.