Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Arguement

This is what i'll do when night time gets bored. Blogging! Just yark out some of my thoughts. Seems most of my friends have gone to bed. I'm currently listening to ikia deejaying. Pass the mic to ikia at around 1am. Really too tired. And mainly because i have some matter to handle.

Was arguing with jun hao. He come yark me first. Regarding SHE's song shen qiang shou. We were actually arguing about who rap the first part of the song which is ''roll the drum''. I said it's Ella and he argued that it's Selina. Well.. Ikia says it's Ella too. Now i'm trying to find evidence to convince jun hao it's Ella who rapped this phrase.

We are weird aren't we? He can even come to habbo and shout Selina! And i scream back Ella! Lol.. Funny and lame us. This makes me recalls of how we argued in primary. Regarding maths and science questions. I wonder if jun hao remembers? He's the type that die die don't want to lose. I'll pass my own answer. But sad to said, most of the times, i lose. Cause he's really too smart. Genius i would say. He's one of our top students in class. xD

Say really, hey friend, wondering if you are still reading my blog. I really find that you didn't changed much. I'm saying about your looks and characters. You are still the old poh jun hao i know last time. Take care friend. I remember all about our school days. If you don't means you are old! I'll see if i can check who rap that part of the song. Will give you an answer soon i hope.