Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Memories

To think junhao's tough question can make me busy the whole night. Yet i still can't find the answer for it. But my answer is still ELLA! Don't care! I will win it. Alot of people sided with me.

Shock that mum still remembers the $2 junhao owe me? Somemore still can say i lend him to take bus de. gosh~~ he's really so famous that my mum remembers him so well huh? esp after my mum had the brain surgery, she forget quite alot of stuffs. You win lor. My mum remembers the 'debt'! You better cleared it. Muhahas!

It's still raining! Argh!! Hate it! It's the festival of drizzling. Lame me. -_- Actually rainy days make me remembers alot of matters. Esp my school days. Cause that year was almost pouring everyday. I remember clearly that a group of us will walk to the block opposite our school's gate 2 or 3. And stone there chit chatting. A group of GIRLS ok? Then that kay 'poh' will come join us.

Weird him leh. A group of girls yet he still can sit down and begin to chat with us. Mr Poh, seems only your kay pohness not your handsomeness is remembered. -_-

I keep recalling those old days at night time. And will just think and think more. Quite saddneing huh? If not i wouldn't talk to ger and mei till sob over the phone. If i didn't made that regretful decision. If only time can turned back to that day when it's PSLE english. It's still in my mind. Clearly. qiuhui, xuefang, irene and junhao came over to help. I did brace myself on. But it's maths which made me collasped.

If i'm given this one more chance to go back to the past. I'll be sure to cherish it and not being stubborn and obeying to that decison my parents made and ruined my future and everything! But do you think it's possible? No, it's not. It's impossible!

Just hope i can go back to my school, maybe just to the block we always are at. Cause the school is under renovation. And sit down quietly. Just like this. I'll be satisfied. Any of my old classmates will grant me this small wish and accompany me to rot? Lol.. There wouldn't be anyone. Trust me. No one will.

Actually i'm quite tired. It's going to be a busy week. See when i can go causeway. And fri night is going to be busy attending those upgradement lifts talks at CC. -_-

Night time for me can only be browsing through forums. At least this can be alittle better. If not i'll sleep my day away till 3 pm everyday. Bored. Off i'll go again.