Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Bored

A good time to blog is midnight. Cause this is the time when the most boring time of the day arrived. Can't sleep, eyes wide awake, just eaten and feel hungry again. Or maybe it's bloated sometimes. Argh~~ Boring. This is what junhao screams and i agreed with him. If not most of the time i will have reasons to argue with him back. Lol..

All the arguing about SHE's song had finally ended when i says wait for the MV to be out then we'll know the answer. Phew~~ It's a tough chore to 'quarrel' with him. And oh my, never will i think he'll go to SHE's autograph session yesterday night. Grr!! And he got their autograph somemore! Ahh!! Envy la. I can't even go. Sob sob..

He went off to sleep at last. If not that pig wouldn't wake up tomorrow for his lectures. Perharps he don't know the nick i give him from primary till now. Which is wu gui aka tortoise! Wouldn't tell him why. Muhahas! He's my top choice to be bullied! >:)

Anyway back to my dj topic. My headphone's gone crazy tonight. I was duo djing with TS di. Listeners seems to enjoy our session. Then suddenly this loud pitch noise boom out from my headphones suddenly. I'm stunned for a minute, buy quickily dump it aside. And DC to let TS continue. Seems i have hurt my ear drums. It's gonna take afew days to recover. There's still strange noise in my ears. And bas banned me from djing for 3 days to let me rest. T.T LOL!

It's hard to chat with my friends now. Including mei. And Fai's only free at weekend or holiday. He ask me for jay's album's song title. Chat awhile and i said that i'm logging off. He was like oh.. ok then.. Well.. Know it's tough to find a time to chat with him now so i stay and somehow got dragged to continue fan fan and TS's duo dj session. But really glad that fan fan and me can go on 192 to duo without much lag. Just a pity TS and ikia can't do it cos they don't have a setting. So my whole night was spend djing and not chatting with Fai. Sorry buddy. We'll still have chances to chat.

Habbo is still down. Seems it's from 1 to 4am. I'm dying from boredness. Maybe i'll go look at the forum again. Wed is bored. I can't go doc's there cause she's closed on wed. Will go on thur perharps. And fri is family day for that discussion on lift upgrading. This week is packed.

Wonder when then i'll received the call from delifrance again. Dunno if i need to start work before CNY. Jun hao says i can de la. Can.. hard loh! Hey, don't think of coming to plaza to sabo me if i'm working. I'll sure murder you.

Suddenly i'm thinking of my new year eve spending in orchard road. It's quite scary for a girl to be there alone. Glad i didn't wait for the countdown and went home together with mei and xiong. But also it's a pity to not join in the countdown. But alone wouldn't be fun anyway.

Notice i'm blogging so much recently. Main reason? I'm bored! Oh well, forget it. Ending my blog now to read the forum i suppose. No one for me to chat with. All my friends slept early. Guess i will too tonight. If not bas gonna huntum me! Tata~~