Thursday, January 12, 2006

Normal

Actually was lazy to type a title. But my posts have title everytime. So anyhow name this. Lol.. I'm trying to blog at midnight cause i'm more free at this time. Habbo is going to be down again tonight! Argh~~ Forget it. I'm not very into habbo too. I'll normally park my habbo in the hotel view. I guess many of you do it right?

Day time was spend with TS di. He's really a nice di. Msg me to ask if i'm better after yesterday night's incident. And i went to kay poh his debate later. Think i'll be helping with his habbo event which is the debate tomorrow. Or should i say later? Di ar, your name will be gone if you ask me to be the judge of the debate. Don't want to throw your face. The two does will be there.

I think i ate too much junk food tonight. Stomach feeling alittle quesy. I had chocolates and chips after dinner. Greedy me. Too busy till i don't have much time to rest. Habbo matters and real life matters. Even Fai ask what am i busy with? Basically is nothing. Just cause i find stuffs to do so i'm busy over nothing important. -.-''

Thursday will be spend helping di's debate and reading my magazine. Friday will be spend going to the doc's there and attending those lift upgradement talks and votes with my parents. I'll only be free during the weekends. So don't try to hail me on thur and fri. I'll be in no reply mode.

Watch the Ming Xing Ou Xiang just now. Really glad that those with attitude problems are out. First to go is lilian. How can she stay after her news is being cover up so huge in magazine? I really dislike those act proud people.

Being famous is hard. Even in virtual. Will lend and cause alot of problems. I had people scolding and hating me. In the begining, it was quite upset. But slowly as time goes by, i'm actually getting used to it. I guess if there's this problem in real, i'll know how to handle it well too. But i do admit i have some attitute problem. *laughs*

Went web hopping recently. And the most webs i browse is forums. It's nice. And i browse to my old school webbie. Shock to see that one of my chinese teacher is still teaching there. It's sad to see her becoming so old liao. It's been about 10 years! Tears just roll down when i saw her pic.

Saw from the news and newspaper that we need to pay copyrighted fee if we use songs in blog or personal website. Does this concern me? And gosh! The fee sure is real high. It cost around a min of $1000 per song. :S

HabboHotel SG is offically down now. Bored~~ Still thinking about junhao's question on SHE's song. Hope to get an answer soon. Stomach is still feeling quesy. Argh!! I need to go visit the doc soon. Blogging off now. Sometimes really hope blogger have those emonticons like msn. It will sure be fun. xD