Thursday, January 12, 2006

Busy

I'll blog a short post for tonight. I hate rainy days! When will this end? Sigh.. Was woke up by xiongmei's sms at around 8am. Zzz.. I just slept at 5am de leh. She ask me if i wanted to go out tonight. No lor. I'm busy like siao. Pai seh, next time bah. Saying tml she will be going out with xiongmao. No thanks. I still have tons of work undone. Sorry sia. So after a few sms. My zzz bugs are catching on me. Off i doze back to sleep till 3pm. Yea. It's 3pm -_-''

Actually don't want to wake up. But mum was banging on my room door. So bo pian wake up lazily. Laze for awhile before coming online. And oh my. This is what call busy when i log on two habbo accounts. Main one was in TS di's debate room. I did nothing really. O- was great. He control the room crowd well. So well.. i'm snacking in there. :X Si O- stares at me and says my outfit is weird. Yea la. A bit boyish ma. So girly for what? Tio bullied ar? -_-''

Another of my clone was in BN's room. She's djing. All heard about that i was being banned for 3 days. Well.. I don't really dare to wear that headphones now. I'm scared of this. But dunno la. When i will dj. I wun comfirm about it. Saw that 'he's also in BN's room. And i got 'his' fan room too. Thanks. Other then that. Guess i have nothing to talk more.

Got a fan room from dd. Her nick so cute sia. Didisuidipai. Haha.. Funny gal. Forget to mention that i met a friend in BN's room. He's using clone too. Main account was helping TwoFold. It's dreamze of habz. Surprised that he still remembers that we met in washy's maze. He asked for my messager. And we chat awhile. About dj and ah Fai. He's saying that he regret not asking me earlier to habz. And says Fai told him i'm determinated to stay in litez. Kind of shock that Fai told his staffs alot about me. No wonder i'm so famous in habz. Lol!

I was saying both of us understands each other well. So he wun ask me about going to habz again. I told dreamze that Fai actually is quite jia lat. Cos really have alot of people don't understand him. And mistaken him. That's quite upsetting.

Received a letter from TTSH about mum's appointment. Haiz.. It's being changed and cause us alot of problems. Her 3 appointments of different departments seems to crash. I'm trying to change one of her date. But it's hard! Tough matter. Mum's complaining that i don't have time to shop CNY's stuffs with her. And nagging about what will happen if i started to work. *slaps forehead* Mama ar! Don't tell me i have to manage this household? Rao le wo ba!

That's all for today's update. Wonder if i'll be blogging tml. Dad's lazy to go for the poll and asked mum to go. I have to accompany her whole night hearing those really 'nice' talkshows about lift upgradment. Had to wake early to go to doc's there. And thinking about my tight wallet this month. $30 for habbo bills. $30 for tonics. $20 for Chen Weilian's CD? Maybe or maybe not. I'm broke. Forget it, not thinking anymore. I had to save more. Yes. That's the spirit! :D