Friday, January 13, 2006

~13~

Friday 13th loh. Nothing much. Wake up. Do this do that. Then ask Fenni if she wanted to go to cwp with me. But she's out. Seems she wanted to ask me out ytd. But i'm busy. Aww.. We'll go out next week gal. =D

So rot to cwp alone. Doc zhang 'tie' me for another half an hour. So i doze off there. She off the lights for me so i can koon. Xie xie. Really so tired. Went to buy brands after. Have buy 6 get 2 free wor! So bought 1 box is enough. Save me quite alot. Cos i'm broke after giving dad $30 for habbo bills and spend on brands and a CD for the start of this year.

Bought superstar Chen Wei Lian's album. Wee~~ Chop it loh. Mum didn't nag much so i bought it. Wahahas.. I love his soothing songs. Gan dong du~~ Lol! But quite ex. And someone si TS lazer member card don't allow me to get that 5% discount. Wonder why? Oh well.. Relax.. Songs nice can le. =D

Chiong back home immediently went to eat and chiong off downstairs to CC. Mum voted liao. So fast sia. And guess what goodie we got? A box of tissues and a cup. -_- Mum's now off to the CC again for the lucky draw's results. Tiring day for me. *yawnz*

Wonder if i will be going out at weekends. Maybe asking singing out for that hello kitty box. Or maybe follow da jie shopping for clothes. Seems da jie have a pair of preview tix for I not stupid too. But it's late. 9pm at lido on 16th. Guess i'll X it. Anyway thanks da jie.

Do i know the guy? He keeps looking at me when i'm at bus stop that day. And today he's an RC member. Stares at me again!? Hmm.. An old classmate that lives here? Only Mr peh ba? Could it be him? No fate. I dunno it's him and he dunno it's me. xD Wahahas..

Lazy to blog tonight. So luan luan type. Listening to Weilian's songs sure can make me doze. Talking about the name kelvin. I miss him!! Kelvin yeong... DE MONEY!! I still remember you owe me hor. Maybe i'll go this CNY? Dunno leh? Anyone else going? I miss you all. Since last june. Sigh.. I want bowling! I want alot alot! Don't say u bo liu hor! Wait for me. I'll be there soon.