Saturday, January 14, 2006

Vexed

What a mess when those new staffs join us. Missed those days where only afew staffs are in litez. At least there wouldn't be so much battles and wars. Yes. Litez is strict. If you can't stand it. Either you leave or choose to obey and stop arguing over this and that and complaining this to me this and that. Big headache over those juniors. How i wish i can don't care about anything.

This is a nightmare come true. Fudge, Fan Fan and i were afraid that some new staffs are hard to get along. Yes. I had encounter that. It's as if they treat me invisible. Then suddenly become so friendly when the admins or stick is here. Kids this days. Really know what to do. They also know office policy. I had enough. Maybe a long leave once and for all is not a bad choice.

Let's don't talk about those litez stuffs which is making my blood boiling. Last night's matter. Today's matter. All are really sickening. I'm not bothering about litez anymore. No wonder Bas can get pek chek sometimes. It's a tough chore when problems are getting more and more worse. The only relaxing stuff is that ikia and me going for the preview of I Not Stupid 2 on monday at 9pm. I need some of my own free time and not habboing everyday. Give me a break.

Maybe you will find me weird today. Yes i am. I just cannot stand habbo. It's a place of troubles. Glad that TS di is being accepted by stick. And regarding ant and him. I don't wish to comment anything. This is their matter. What a joke. What a habbo. I better step out of litez before it's too late. Bas respect my choice please. Some staffs are really getting on my brain nerves. Fed up.

And i'm not going over to habz. No way. Although Fai and dreamze are my friends. I wouldn't do that. And glad that they understand. I now only wish to get my personal matters settled. What a life this is. Simply hell. Once i'm offline. I feel a sense of relieve. I'm out of habbo soon. For real.

Cheerful stuffs is yay! Karen Jie is here to visit us today. With a tin of homemake love letters. I love that! And i miss that! She did really surprised us. Shouted surprise! And oh my. I tripped and fell when i went to open the gate for her. Lol.. But it will be a bigger surprise if no one is at home. Haha.. Thanks for the love letters jie. =D

We chatted for awhile and off she goes to twins house. Asking me to go in to malacca if i'm free this CNY. Yup yup. Okay. I'll see how it goes. Really is bored at home. If no work for me, guess i'm in to spend my CNY with you all. Before she goes off, we were joking about Kelvin kor. Next year pig pig liao. Means he's 24! Woo~~ And i'm 22. Help!! Haha.. Really wonderful when my family is here. Long blog today. Shall shoo off now. Tata~~