Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sunday

it's a sunday.. lalala.. it's a sunny sunday.. lalala..

Woo~~ Mood is great today. Slept late yesterday night. Was ki siao-ing with bas jie and the rest. I got a kor kor! O- kor kor! =D I'm his baby sis. Hehe.. Always envy ikia have hosay as kor kor. Actually i've always dreaming of how good if i have a kor kor in real. If you are saying about Kelvin Yeong hor. Ehh.. Got to think twice. This cousin kor only bullys me more rather than take care of me. Lol! No la.. Just kidding. xD

Funny O kor kor. All so bad yesterday night. Snatch my swing. Waa.. :( Kor kor nice nice. He goes >:( and slaps them. xD Must ask him for lollies. But we are unlike ikia. We have no mwammy. :(

Was with bas last night. That court show was really funny like monkey lor. Help lor. I'm laughing non stop. Nearly wake my parents up. :S Can't believe that stick can be so crazy at night. Lol!

Surprised that some habbos read my blog too. Actually regarding yesterday's matter. It's just that i can't stand some junior staffs childish tempers. So come vent out some anger here. Haha.. And hor.. Yes la imman.. I tripped over my slippers and fell. And please hor. Don't go around saying that LK thing. Don't call me that har! This nick starts from Kelvin kor de lor. :(

Tomorrow's movie tickets ikia says she go collect from da jie. So i'll just go over to lido tomorrow night. It's at orchard yeah? Orchard har? Maybe.. x.X

Switch over when i heard it's dreamze who is dj-ing in habz. His style is still the same. But have improved much. Still remember the last time when i heard him first dj-ing in kwz. And there's zhen jie there to guide him. Really chao funny last time. And remember jasmine. Heard her for the first time in malaysia. And the whole family was rolling on floor laughing. Now she's great.

Really hope there's peace in both fan sites. Don't wish to see any arguement or battle or wars or what. If not i'll be sandwich. And i don't like it. One side my family while the other are my friends. They do theirs we do ours is the best.

I'm feeling so tired and sleepy now. Woke up so early by alot of stuffs. Firsly was MP DR Teo came over to our apartment for a house visit on recycling. Then is that loud drilling don't know from where. And mom come over to snatch my blanket to wash. Make me wake up when it's only 1 plus pm. Sian.. Going to rest now. Feeling unwell anyway. Zzz..