Monday, January 16, 2006

Dreaming

Funny title yea? Cause the song playing now on litez is Dreaming by Selena. Keep dreaming and thinking of the past so drop by to blog alittle while. Rage is back! Really glad to see him back. We miss him. Currently stoneing in his room. That room sure bring back memories. Still remember the last time when rage was deejaying in litez. We would all flock to his room like crazy. Now everything changed. New name, new people and all. Haiz.. Miss the old days.

Litez and Habz these two fan sites. One is my family and one is my friends. I would really like to see peace between us both. Hope this continues. Don't want any bad changes. My blog is being read by both litez and habz supporters and staffs. o.O Habz.. Dreamze! He creep to my blog sia! Luckily it's not Fai cause i blabber lots of bad things about him in here. >:) Muhahas! Lol!

Sometimes really wish i can wash my hands off litez and habz matters. Don't understand why two popular sites or humans or anything la. Sure will have some disagreement. Last time i'm sandwich in between friends. It's still the same now. I'm a piece of ham or tuna or wadever. -.-''

Will go to catch the movie with ikia tomorrow. Da jie asked us out for dinner first before passing us the tickets for the movie preview. So should be out whole night. And dreamze asked me out on sat to JE with BN and the others. Not sure if i'm going. So hmm.. Will decided about it soon.

Was busy helping my ma fan de kor kor O- whole night. He become yan dao tonight wor! Don't like his weird styles de. Kor kor hen nan kan! :X Haha.. Finally at last i can rest awhile now. It's being a tiring sunday. With litez and my renovating room stuffs. TS di tried doing chinese top 10 today but failed. Sorry wor di. I can't duo today. Have some problems and quite busy. ><

Nowadays spending my time with either litez or habz staffs. I miss mei. Didn't saw her for a long time. T.T Guess this will continue. Still have not received the call asking me to go for work. I think it's bye bye liao. Ahahas.. Ending my late night blog now and back to kay poh in habbo. :P