Monday, January 16, 2006

~Woolala~

o.O It's an interesting title! Yeah! A great day ahead today. Woke up at 1+pm. Due to parent's quarreling. -_-'' I slept late last night ok? I mean morning. At around 6am. Ikia, me, da ge, da jie and boss. We were all taking pictures for litez. Yay! Mine only got one title. Which is dj lor! Hehe.. After all stuffs were settled, finally it's off to bed time.

Log into habbo and shock to find there's fire draggie!!!! Ahhh!! Going gaga! So don't care about the 25c can 1 mth habbo club whatever and boought a draggie. Hehe.. Place it in my relax zone. I'm now actually still thinking what to name my title blar blar. One only also can be so tough.

Listening to Joi's wo yuan yi. Which is the ai de zhang men ren's theme song. Weet~~ I finally got that song. CYL's didi fav. At last i can play this song for him on air le. I love this song lots. It's very meaningful. Hmm.. Been receiving dragon's advertisment non stop. Maybe i should log off habbo. Must remember i still have 3 ice sofa with kor kor there. Teehee~~

Going out in a couple of hours. Ikia went to collect the movie tickets from da jie at bugis then rush to meet me at orchard for dinner. Seems some juniors wants to join us. Wonder who will be there today. Haha.. It's a gathering.

Dad's worried there's no bus after we watch the movie at 9pm. It should end at around 11pm? Hope there's still bus. Ikia must accompany me hor. Don't let me walk walk then bang into what building's wall again like last time. Although there's no SMU now. LOL!

Not sure if i'm going out on sat with dreamze and the others such as BN etc. Kind of lazy. Somemore i don't know how to ice skate. If not twins wouldn't have not be able to drag me there everytime. It's just monday now. So slowly consider. Blogging off now. Tata~~