Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I Not Stupid Too

Just back from watching the gala preview. <--is it spell this way? Of movie I Not Stupid Too at lido. Went with ikia, lise and da jie. And oh man. That place sure is full of stars. Da jie and lise catch it at theatre 2 while ikia and me watch the movie in theatre 1 with those artises.

Manage to catch a clear view of Nick Shen Wei Jun. Gosh! He's so handsome! Chao shuai lor! And he smile at ikia and me twice when walking pass infront of us. Think ikia didn't notice him. He's my idol leh. Think no one knows this too. But once i blogged here. Everyone knows. =.=

Saw jack neo and mark lee. He went with his wife and i think his mother was there too. There was alamak hui ge. Who keeps appearing near us. Lol.. And there's xiang yun, huang yi liang and those teen actors. Those kids sure do knows how to act kool and shuai. Haha..

The show was great. I've never cry so much watching a movie. Will let you ''you ku you xiao''. Very funny at first but sad and touching in the end. The part i cried most was when talking about school. Quit school for me but expel from school for the actor. Reminds me much about my past. The part where their parents beg the principal. Feeling quite down after watching it.

Share a cab home with da jie. She paid for the fare. Really thanks alot jie. Come to think of it. Ikia and me was silly not to grab another two bags of goodie bags beside us which is filled with chicken essence etc. If not they gonna collect them back. I like the umbrella most. It's nice.

Back home and browse through some stuffs. Saw that ant like the song which is di's fav. Cos she add it in her blog. Haha.. Glad that they are happy together. Come to think of me. I'm so lonely and alone. Going out with friends is once in a long while. Maybe afew mths then got this chance.
I still can't comfirm if i'm going to ice skating with dreamze and the others. Cos i don't even know how to skate. Better don't go trouble people. Haha..

Junhao told me he's going to hk cos of school stuffs from wed to sat. Wonder why he told me this. Scared i don't know where he ran to? Wouldn't miss u de. Don't worry. LOL!
Halfway through our msn converstaion. He got dc-ed. Can see that lor. And can't connect back. Sms to tell me. First time he sms and the topic is about he tio dc. Haha.. Funny leh. Told him it's fated that he must sleep. Guy's sms are so short. Really is SMS. Weird them =.=

I can't sleep lor. Help lor. What a boring night. No one to chat with. And i'm quite upset over a certain matter and a certain person currently. Guys are so gong. Made gals angry they still dunno. They really are stupid la. =.= Blogging off now.