Tuesday, January 17, 2006

You Xia Yu Le

This title is actually li xin jie's song you xia yu le. Yeah. It's RAINING AGAIN RAWR! I hate it! Woke up at 3pm today. Was really so bored! Saw dad hanging all those CNY stuffs up. mum forced him too =.= So kay poh awhile and come to log on my computer.

Chit chat with dreamze last morning for awhile. He says Fai and me so close huh? =.= Please.. I'm already glad that Fai seldom habbo liao. Cos i wouldn't get tease at. Muhahas.. =D But night time is really boring lor. Last time still can chat with Fai and others. Now is staring at computer and stone, stone and still stone! =.=

Ikia slept at 2am everyday now. Think i'll follow in her footsteps. And learn to sleep early. Night time only have litez gang online. But mostly da ge and da jie all are busy. Boss most busy. Lol.. And junhao's going to hk tomorrow. So more bored. Really is no one to chat with at night. Argh!!

Chatting with dreamze again. He didn't notice i'm online. Me too. Lol.. TS di wouldn't be online much now. And i'm like 100 years didn't chat with zax mei. And my O- kor kor! He still owe me 3 iced sofas! Kor kor bully me. T.T Ahahas.. Got to bug him for my furnis. Back to habbo now.