Monday, January 23, 2006

Moodless

Simply no mood. Sleep late mama scream. Sleep early mama scream. So early wake up for what la? Can't online. Can't watch tv cos waste electric. Can't read books cos make papa LOSE money. Shu shu shu! Basically is can't do anything. Rot around and stare at wall like my mama. Somedays will turn into a statue la! You think i like to online at midnight one meh? Only night time i can find peace while online. Wouldn't heard any nagging and all.

Don't care her. Log online to find that habbo sux. Stupid glitch. Stone at hotel view as usual. Update my chinese blog novel till quite late last night. Lots of ling gan. Daytime i can't think of anything. No one reads it too. I just wrote for fun. =.=

Papa went to collect bak kua from his boss. And salary too. Dam. So early take spend more jia lat. Need to save like hell. But then, Mrs yeong gave ang paos again. Weet weet woot! $100 or $200 this year? Anyway, not my money also. Care so much for what? Sleep better.

Mama keep nag nag nag again. What job jobs sia. As if i don't want to look for a job meh? Don't let me go out cos waste transport fee. You think jobs will fall from sky? You must be dreaming! What a suay day. I can't think of what will happen for CNY when those relatives nag nag nag too. Sian half. I rather don't go bai nian. If not for those ang paos. But also useless. Money also mama took away. Dump into bank. Few months later, all gone. I was wise enough last year to go spend my $300++ ang pao money on a new hp. This year also must xian zhan hou zou.

Hate my life la. So sux one. Ya. I know today my blog posts something wrong. Baobei is something wrong too lor. His posts. So weird. I think he knows who i think the she is right? Simi prob again. I lazy to chup liao. If it's the she i'm thinking about. Sure i'll be sad one. I help so much also useless. Anyway, she drift away from me too le also. I online she offline. I offline she online. Sigh.. Maybe i do drift with all. The only way you can know more about me is from my blog. Cos my sleeping hours are different from others. Alritey. So long. Off now.






Another update. DJ Sonya is back! Woots~~ She's deejaying now. Miss her voice. It's been like 100 months since her voice was last heard. And habbo is back to normal. There's new hairstyle and new eyes. But eeyer! I got no comments for them. Prefer my normal style. xD

Saw someone impersonating Fai. Not again. I forget to ask him register his name after our version 3. Shun bian need to ask dreamze to register too. In case there's misunderstanding.

Looking at my lame toenails now. This light shade of purple is nice. Should buy more light colours instead of dark yao jing shades. Light colours suit me. Simple and nice.

Dad brought back a box of 1kg bak kua. And uncle's ang pao. Yay! Got $40 sia. Can save and buy a cheap mp3 liao. Digital camera too. Hope i have enough money for it. Mrs Yeong was like rich this year. Dad got $200. Envy. But i get to share it this year? Woo~~ Better la. xD

Feel so sad for baobei. Once i saw his post i know whose 'handwriting' it is liao. Yea. Should be hers. What's wrong with them? Why so serious. Sigh.. Ke lian de bao bei. I feel that's he's more cham and pity lor. Yea. Agreed with him. Life sux. Don't sad le. Lai.. Jie here ma. Anything tell me. Will feel better de. Cheer up. Learn to accept. No fate. That's it. From they started till now. I saw what they go through. Help them till cannot help. In the end. It's still the way i don't want. So sad. I pinned so high hopes on them. But there's still no happy ending.

Glad that TS di's work is being comfirm by stick. Glad that stick likes him. Thinking of the past. How hard i persuade bas to tell stick that he's a ren cai. At last. Di's being accepted in litez. And he really didn't disappointed me. He did well. Maybe i'm able to leave now. What i need to done is settled. Can teach de all teach them le. It's time for me to go soon. Habbo's a sad place.