Monday, January 23, 2006

Funny

A very funny night today. Nieeniee is back in habbo! Woots~~ Seems her computer is not ki siao-ing anymore. And she's back! Welcome back! We miss you lots. So we all chiong to her room. Her trade room! And was laughing and madding there. First time saw stick so high at night. Ahahas.. Spend the night with whole litez gang plus some of niee's friends.

Oh yea. Not forgetting dreamze too. Chat with him too. Seems he hurt his fingers. Aww.. Poor guy. Hope he'll be careful the next time. We talk about his new room. Saw Fai's and his. Very nice. Full of draggies. Get to know that he's alittle younger then Fai. o.O Di di wor. Looks like i'm older. Okay, i admit it la. I'm old le. -_-

Sian night liao. Most of them gone off to sleep. I really got to sleep early. But seems 4 or 5 then is my sleeping time. =.= I'm suddenly shocked up by radio:litez. Bas played ikia's voice clip which screams stupid kor kor! Alamak! They are so funny lor. Kind of miss the old days. When jeff and weikai are here. Nowadays my habbo life is either litez or habz friends. Same old style.

Just got my 12th month hc furni. Which is a mocha AGAIN! But hey! I really need it for my kopitiam. Awaiting my gold hc badge now. Maybe after it, i'll quit habbo. Or be more inactive. Really kind of tired in here. Talking about tired. I'm too now. So blogging off. Tata~~