Sunday, January 22, 2006

Lazy

I'm just basically lazy to do everything. And i mean everything! Dad's saying i only know how to eat and sleep and online. Lol.. Having a bad tummyache. Seems i've ate too much junks food. Hate it. Should not be so greedy.

I will only online at late time. Hide offline. Don't even want to log in habbo. Just dilly dally awhile and went off. Back on at late night while most are asleep. I can't online much at day time. Parents will sing opera. Alamak lor! Sian half. So i choose to be an owl. xD

Think karen jie will be here later to collect ang paos. Think i wouldn't online. Think i'm even lazy to continue my chinese blog. Translate it into an english version. And post it in litez staff news. All were complaining why Jun Hao died. Actually. In my plan. I need to make him dead. Then here comes the show. Muhahas. But i'm lazy to continuing typing and thinking ba. =.=

Center's shops are half back. But those really chao ta gao liao de shops wouldn't be back for around 6 months. So cham lor. One more week to CNY. YES!! One more week! Woohoo~~!! I'm so looking forward to it. Ang paos! Foods! But also those bugging questions.

Ah Fang ar~~!! You got a job? Boyfriend leh? So old liao can get married liao leh. Aiyo.. Why you look more and more old liao? Aiyo.. Why your cousin so pretty? But then hor you hor.. Alamak la! Sian half. Esp the question pops out from ........ Sure can died one de lor.

Stop my blogging now. Sian sian sian! Online also sian. Offline also sian. Everything also sian. I want a job la. Wonder if uncle will hire me. If not i go sell fish? o.O Alamak! Fishy sia~~ Shoos~!