Saturday, January 21, 2006

Blogging

Busy the whole night typing and making my new novel blog. It will be my chinese blog. Which have some stories. Real life and my own creation. First, i'll use it to blog wang zi bian qing wa's continuing part. Cos i just cannot control myself and wanted to blog my own when i saw those forums lor. I'll use this blog to blog some of my memories in pri school and habbo etc. Not changing the blogger template cos only it can support chinese. Free free to look and comment.

www.alifeofdream.blogspot.com

I didn't went out with twins or Fenni nor meet dreamze. Instead i went out with xiongmei to bp plaza. We window shop and chat about lots of stuffs. Met Fenni and her mum there. Seems they went to buy some stuffs. And fenni was trying to see if she can find me. Haha..

Then we went off ten mile to look at the cashier job at sheng shiong. 3pm-11pm wor. So should be near 12mn when i went to take LRT home from ten mile. Scary. I got to reconsider it.

Bought 2 pairs of white sandals for $8. Simply cheap and comfy. Went off for dinner after. Suay la. I went out sure raining de. If big bright sun also can rain soon after i go out. No wonder mum call me yu bao bao. Rain baby. =.=

Nokia 6111 have pink colour le wor. It's released. Feel like buying it. But better don't waste.

Karen jie came out to sg again. Will tompang her ang paos ba. As usual.

Gong gong thought today is friday. But it's actually saturday. -_-
Means junhao will back tonight. o.O My turn to kay poh him this time. xD

Short post and wun be blogging much now. Will concentrate on my chinese blog more. Tata~~