Friday, January 20, 2006

Busy

It's another busy day. Woke up by kai ye's phone call. Asking me about Fenni's home phone got cancelled or something like that. I was like huh? o.O?? Tried calling them myself. And also cannot be connected. Weird. Perharps it's just some techni problem singtel have.

Went back to sleep again. Woke up by mum this time. Saying center which is zhenghua village caught fire!?!? Woah! Shocked awake. Gosh.. And it's a BIG fire. And i mean it. Went to check it out myself to discover two rows of shop houses are closed. Some due to no electric. While some due to being burnt down.

It's so chao ta! Seems the fire started at 1 plus am. Weird i didn't heard any sounds or wadever. Feel so terribly sad for the minimart and the shop A&B's boss. So cham. The shops celing's are being burnt off. Black all over. Floors and walls. It's all gone. So poor thing. Somemore it's CNY soon. Sigh.. But it's already a blessing no one is hurt in this.

Means the market is gone le lor. So we went to sheng shiong to stock up CNY goods. And oh my. We bought till about $70! Shocking and unbelieveable. Came back quite late. Rest, dinner time. And then it's ang pao's time. Pack those ang paos in case karen jie coming tmr. So will be asking her to tompang those in to msia.

What a busy day. Not sure if i'm going out tmr either with twins, fenni or TS they all to JE. Seems dreamze not going le. All have problems de sia. And i dunno how to comfort them and help. Last time Fai's matter too. I'm glad i dun have so many stuffs to worried about nowadays.

I'm now trying to change back my old kitty blogskin. Cos that one can blog in chinese. See how ba. Maybe opening another blog to blog out my real life stories in these few years. Back to rest now. Shoos~~