Thursday, January 19, 2006

Alrite It's Fine

Everything seems to be alrite now. Phew.. Is this for real? I can't stand another heart attack. Dear pal, looks like i have to disappointed you again. I know you will understand. I know you wouldn't mind. I know you need my help. But i guess i can't do anything. Sorry. You still have others. I'm not as good as you think i'm. But thanks for aacompanying me when i'm sad and need someone to talk to. Really thanks alot pal.

Sometimes staying on is a tough choice. Sometimes leaving is a more harder choice. Sometimes doing nothing at all is the best of all. I need to breathe. I need a break. I'll suffocate soon i know.

Hope after all this all will be well. I don't even know what am i thinking now. To leave or not to leave. To go or not to go. Can i bear to leave stressness for carefreeness? I know i can't do it.

I'll cut down my online time to have a break. Can you spare some time for me pretty please? I'm really feeling bad. I know you are busy. It's alrite. I understand. No worries at all.

I will only feel a sense of relive whenever i'm not online. Off i'll go again. It's hard to catch me online nowadays. I'll either hide offline or rot around. Catch me if you can. Tata..